cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Request refund!!!

Hello,

Today I received a message from my bank that about 100 euros have been withdrawal from my bank account for godaddy and I panicked. I don't want to use their products anymore and I've totally forgotten that I have a renewal plan active....so it happend this.

I want my money back, and I can't contact them because I am from Romania and my phone service provider has blocked my access to foreign numbers....and I can't solve this problem right now. 

Why don't they have an email support adress? I'm so upset...

Please, If anyone can help me I'll be very thankful.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Super User II

@ralucaminzat559

No one here can help you -- we're just Community members who do not have access to your accounts or products.   First make sure you turn off auto-renew for all products you no longer want. That's not GoDaddy's fault if you did not do that...

What you can do is go to the Global Support page.  Change the country you are from to United States so that you can access the chat feature.

Top left of the screen you'll find a drop down that allows you to designate your country, change it to United States. 

HTH! 😉

Judith
"Be a voice. Not an echo." ~ Anon

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Super User II

@ralucaminzat559

No one here can help you -- we're just Community members who do not have access to your accounts or products.   First make sure you turn off auto-renew for all products you no longer want. That's not GoDaddy's fault if you did not do that...

What you can do is go to the Global Support page.  Change the country you are from to United States so that you can access the chat feature.

Top left of the screen you'll find a drop down that allows you to designate your country, change it to United States. 

HTH! 😉

Judith
"Be a voice. Not an echo." ~ Anon

View solution in original post