cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resources on cPanel Hosting

Hi,

I wanted to know what are the resources limits on Delux package and Ultimate hosting packages. 

My website has about 20GB data and it has different WordPress installations. 

I want to know

-what is the maximum PHP memory limit on Delux and Ultimate packages? 

-what is the latest PHP version on both packages?

-what is the inode usage limit? Some hosts call this file count limit or file usage limit.

-RAM and Processor?

-Bandwidth?

5 REPLIES 5
Super User III
Super User III

Re: Resources on cPanel Hosting

Hey there @bukharifaran!

If you have a 20 GB worth of WordPress websites and they get any amount of traffic, I would not suggest using shared hosting. You'll find it too slow and limiting.

I would suggest Business hosting. Same interface as shared hosting, so it's easy to work with, but you get dedicated resources that would be much more to your liking and you won't be disappointed with the performance.

Yes, shared hosting is cheaper but you also get what you pay for. Think of shared hosting as living in an apartment. You have to share your resources (electric, heating, water, etc.) and that limits what you can do. With Business Hosting, it's like living in your own rental house. You don't share anything. It's definitely worth the money.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

That is correct, but I want to know the resources limits for the shared hosting account. 

Super User III
Super User III

You would go to the shared hosting page and all that information is there. If you want further information, you would need to call into sales/support or start a live chat.

This is a community based forum designed to help people with minor issues they may face. We don't have access nor do we work for GoDaddy for the most part. So, detailed information on server specs are not something to which we have ready access.

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Phone support is not available in Pakistan. 

Super User III
Super User III

Pakistan
24/7 Support
+1 480 463 8811

Found here.

You can also use the Live Chat option.