I have problems with my primary domain name. After I moved on the new webhost I cannot access the primary domain name. I get the following error :
This site can’t be reached
The webpage at http://zumset.com/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
I can only speak to what I can see and I see your site just fine here in the middle of the USA.
You would need to contact GoDaddy support to find out if they have any idea what is going on globally or for any possible issues based on what UpTrends is reporting.
Sorry, I can't help with this one... 😉
I am fedup with the godaddy services because each time my client and many of their customers reports
This Site Can’t Be Reached
With the below screenshot
When i reports the issue to godaddy they tells us to check intranetwork connectivity. FYI our chrome browser is latest,and there is no issue with our internet connection we use public network except ececureproperty.com i am able to load each and every website on our browser.
Currently seeing the site resolving without any issue from my end. I've also run some additional checks through external services like Host-Tracker; which results I've linked, showing no issue connecting to live content.
If you or your clients are still seeing an issue, there's likely another issue preventing the access outside of our network control. You might check local anti-virus or firewall applications you have running to be sure they're configured to allow unfiltered access to your sites.
Perhaps some other members of the community could offer some additional insight?
You will want to be sure that your domain record / DNS name servers match those which your new host provides. Your new host should provide the name servers that you need to add to your domain record (and remove the old host names servers too).
Without more details that's all I can recommend...
Would you be willing to share a copy of recent trace results where you're still seeing an issue? Perhaps other members familiar with how to review these results can offer more insights or suggestions on how you may be able to fix this.
Site is down again. Was up for 2 days. Down again -- 5th time. Yes, I am online. Yes, it happens in Chrome, Firefox and Explorer. No, I have no trouble getting to any other sites. No, it is not a firewall issue.
C:\WINDOWS\system32>tracert *removed for privacy*
Tracing route to *removed for privacy*
over a maximum of 30 hops:
1 3 ms 1 ms 1 ms Wireless_Broadband_Router.home *removed for privacy*
2 6 ms 7 ms 7 ms lo0-100.BLTMMD-VFTTP-314.verizon-gni.net [71.179
3 11 ms 9 ms 10 ms B3314.BLTMMD-LCR-21.verizon-gni.net [130.81.171.
4 * * * Request timed out.
5 * * * Request timed out.
6 11 ms 11 ms 11 ms 0.et-5-1-0.BR2.IAD8.ALTER.NET [18.104.22.168]
7 12 ms 12 ms 12 ms ae17.edge1.washingtondc12.level3.net [22.214.171.124
8 * 11 ms 15 ms ae-2-4.bear2.Washington111.Level3.net [4.69.210.
9 12 ms 12 ms 13 ms 126.96.36.199
10 * * * Request timed out.
11 * 11 ms * ip-184-168-6-93.ip.secureserver.net [188.8.131.52
12 * * 13 ms ip-184-168-6-92.ip.secureserver.net [184.108.40.206
13 * * * Request timed out.
14 * * * Request timed out.
15 * * * Request timed out.
16 * * * Request timed out.
17 * * * Request timed out.
18 12 ms 12 ms 12 ms ip-198-71-233-141.ip.secureserver.net [198.71.23
When you encounter the downtime, have you tried accessing the site from another network or ISP if possible? You might also try from a free proxy service you can find within your preferred search engine results.
The reason I ask is cause your trace results are indicating 2-3 timeout hops within your ISP network before reaching our own on hop 11 (it's possible 10 might be one of our external firewalls which would be configured not to respond). The more concerning of the hops are 4 and 5 as those are definitely outside of our network control. Any other timeouts reporting after the first internal server on our end is configured to not respond back but still allow the connection through till it reaches it's destination server.
Unless other networks/ISP/Proxy services are encountering the same issues at the same time, we have to assume the issue is with the local ISP as indicated in these current results as hop 4 and 5 could either be firewalls or failing servers that are causing a session timeout when trying to connect to your site on our end. If that is the case, only the ISP can reconfigure the servers to either allow the connection through uninterrupted or reroute the hops to take another path to our network.