cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

White Screen of Death

I have 2 websites being hosted on GoDaddy. I have upgraded to a 4GB memory server. One of the wordpress sites I have just loaded and have been adding specific plugins. www.CityResourceGuide.com  (still needs buildout)  The other site www.HomeownersResourceGuide.net I was simply adding listings to through WordPress and it has now gone to the white screen of death with no explanation no matter which browser I use.  I deleted all the listing details I added today and have been working to restore the backup that was created earlier today. 

Any advice would be useful. I may also be interested in hiring somebody to help manage the wordpress and cpanel areas!

1 REPLY 1
Super User III
Super User III

Re: White Screen of Death

Hi there Stephanie,

I sent you a PM when you have time to read it.

This sounds like a pretty standard case of a fatal flaw in the PHP coding once the changes are made, possibly. I sent some instructions on troubleshooting that may help.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community