cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

cPanel Emails not delivered

Since yesterday email sent are not delivered. I also tried sending directly from webmail to different accounts (yahoo, gmail, etc) and none arrived.

Could you please help?

We have had cpanel since a few months and we haven't changed any setting lately.

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Emails not delivered

I have the same problem from 2 days ago without any response from GoDaddy team....
I think this is a very bad support
Highlighted

Seems not to be working since early AM today.

Employee
Employee
Solution

Hello @cirdok, @Aten-Energy, and @dbhorvathccp. There was some higher than normal email queuing affecting some cPanel users. That's been resolved though and issues are subsiding. If you're still seeing this happen then contacting live support would be best. 

Naterx - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

CPanel Emails Not Delivered

Since one week a lot emails are sent not delivered. I also tried sending directly from webmail to different accounts (yahoo, gmail,Hotmail, etc.. ) and none arrived.
and also i can't receive any of e-mails or i can receive emails with delay up to 9 min to 50 min.

Could you please help?

We have had cpanel since jan, 2017 and we haven't changed any setting lately.

Do not receive emails in GoDaddy Webmail from my Contact page on my website

I noticed that when I complete my the form on my Contact page on my website hosted by GoDaddy, I don't receive any emails in my Workspace Webmail.However, the test message submitted does forward to a secondary email address from Webmail.

I am able to send messages from my Workspace Webmail, but not receive any all day today.

I also tried sending a message from a personal email address and my GoDaddy Workspace Webmail did not receive it.

Can someone help explain what steps I need to take to correct this?

Thank you!

Issues with php mail

I just migrated a bunch of websites from an old host into a Godaddy cpanel account (mostly wordpress) and it seems like none of the sites' contact forms are working. Even worse, I can't reset my password as the password reset email never arrives, so I can't even log in to the control panel. This has always worked previously. It seems like Godaddy is blocking all PHP Mail functions. 

Why isn't this working and how can I fix it? I do not use Godaddy for email, contact forms usually post to client email addresses which are not necessarily on the same domain as the website (eg they sometimes have hotmail/gmail addresses)

Thanks

php mail function and smtp are not working on Cpanel hosting

Hi,

I created build.lamvespa.com/test.php file with mail function but it's not working. 

Besides that, I'm building build.lamvespa.com site with SMTP mail but it's not working too

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Swift_TransportException' with message 'Connection could not be established with host smtp.ipage.com [Connection refused #111]' in /home/supernormality/public_html/build/shop/includes/classes/SwiftEmailer/classes/Swift/Transport/StreamBuffer.php:259 Stack trace: #0 /home/supernormality/public_html/build/shop/includes/classes/SwiftEmailer/classes/Swift/Transport/StreamBuffer.php(64): Swift_Transport_StreamBuffer->_establishSocketConnection() #1 /home/supernormality/public_html/build/shop/includes/classes/SwiftEmailer/classes/Swift/Transport/AbstractSmtpTransport.php(115): Swift_Transport_StreamBuffer->initialize(Array) #2 /home/supernormality/public_html/build/shop/includes/classes/SwiftEmailer/classes/Swift/Mailer.php(80): Swift_Transport_AbstractSmtpTransport->start() #3 /home/supernormality/public_html/build/shop/includes/classes/email.php(564): Swift_Mailer->send(Object(Swift_Message)) #4 /home/supernormality/public_html/build/shop/includes/functions/general.php(1055): email->send('Tam in /home/supernormality/public_html/build/shop/includes/classes/SwiftEmailer/classes/Swift/Transport/StreamBuffer.php on line 259

I tested that code with another hosting and it's working as well. Please help me to check this and let me know how to work the mail function on your hosting.

Regards