cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

how to remove additional "monitoring" script added before </html>

I noticed additional script automatically added to each page just before </html> and it breaks my amp pages.

<script>'undefined'=== typeof _trfq || (window._trfq = []);'undefined'=== typeof _trfd && (window._trfd=[]),_trfd.push({'tccl.baseHost':'secureserver.net'}),_trfd.push({'ap':'cpsh'},{'server':'p3plcpnl1022'}) // Monitoring performance to make your website faster. If you want to opt-out, please contact web hosting support.</script><script src='https://img1.wsimg.com/tcc/tcc_l.combined.1.0.6.min.js'></script>

My local support isn't working during weekends so can I remove it myself?  cPanel settings, etc?

11 REPLIES 11

Re: how to remove additional "monitoring" script added before </html>

I am having the same issue, and godaddy will not admit it is their responsibility!

Same here, contacted GoDaddy support many times, they don't admit it is their responsibility. Move my open case to level2 and never heard from them again. very annoying.

Highlighted

Having the same issue with my website also .

Tried calling hosting support but they are unable to help regarding this problem , nor they are accepting that its there code that's getting added to each and every pages .

Let me know if anyone of you have found a solution regarding this problem .

Employee
Employee

Hosting Support is able to remove this script, but they may not be aware that it exists.

Call support, and tell them that a hosting lead is able to opt customers out of this script. Tell them to search their knowledge base for real user monitoring.

This is a beta feature, in the future there will be a way to opt in/out in cPanel, and real statistics regarding page load speed for people visiting your site will be made available in cPanel if you have it enabled.

Solution

There is a solution to this.

Go to gateway.godaddy.com.

You'll see a purple box about new features. Click "Try it out"

Next to the green button labelled "cPanel Admin" are three dots, click the dots and click "Help Us"

Choose "Opt Out"

Done.

rheahayworth great, thank you very much

New

Thank you!!!!

I JUST DID IT. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

THANK YOU!  I've been having problems with 4 sites and have spent HOURS and HOURS trying to figure out what the problem was with WordPress Customizer on these sites.  As soon as this script was disabled, the sites worked perfectly.  I am overjoyed!  And, angry.  I wasted a lot of time. Had I known this script was there, I would have considered it earlier in my process. 

Thankyou,

looks like that worked!
This has been terrible a few nights ago all my clients images disappeared, a few sleepless nights later i worked out that adblocker was blocking godaddy's script... really bad man...

Thank you, Rheahay! So glad I came across this solution!