cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

php error prepared statements needs to re-prepared

im having issues on deploying my websites, im having an error on my site says that mysqli prepared statements needs to re-prepared.
i've searched all the way and it says

>> i need to update the mysql server variable table_open_cache value (which i dont have root access to mysql server to do that) second 

>> i need to enable pdo attribute ATTR_EMULATE_PREPARES to true and im not using pdo as my main php structure

1 REPLY 1
Super User III
Super User III

Re: php error prepared statements needs to re-prepared

Hello there!

It sounds like you may need to move to VPS or Dedicated hosting with root access in order to accomplish what you're trying to do. As you stated, on a shared platform you don't have access to the root permissions. If this is something you need to change, the best option is to get a VPS or Dedi server, that way you have full control of the hosting environment. 

This is most likely a change they won't make on a shared hosting platform but you can always give support a call and see if they can help you out.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community