cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

"Future home of something quite cool" NOOB HERE

Hi there! Sorry to bother -- I realise that this question has been asked and answered on several occasions but the solutions weren't able to help. Am also a noob to this so might be that I took a wrong turn somewhere.

• Basically this "Future home of something quite cool" page only appears when I access my website via my Twitter bio (@crypticwraith). I'm scared that this could drive away potential visitors?

My website is www.crypticwraith.com (hosted by cPanel, domain from GoDaddy, built with Wordpress).

Would greatly appreciate any pointers, help or tips! Thanks 🙂

4 REPLIES 4
Helper V

Re: "Future home of something quite cool" NOOB HERE

@ChristineCW wrote:

Hi there! Sorry to bother -- I realise that this question has been asked and answered on several occasions but the solutions weren't able to help. Am also a noob to this so might be that I took a wrong turn somewhere.

• Basically this "Future home of something quite cool" page only appears when I access my website via my Twitter bio (@crypticwraith). I'm scared that this could drive away potential visitors?

My website is www.crypticwraith.com (hosted by cPanel, domain from GoDaddy, built with Wordpress).

Would greatly appreciate any pointers, help or tips! Thanks 🙂

Hi there Christine,

"The domain/hostname is invalid" , did you happen to mess with the dns settings by any chance? That is the error that i got .....

Mrsroadrunner Photography

Hi!

Oh shiz yeh I was messing around with the Wordpress settings (http to https) -- sorta dumb of me to assume that I'd have a SSL certificate or such.

I will try and get it back to before so that the original problem can get solved Smiley LOL sorry!

Hi again -- I think all my issues have been cleared! After sorting out the SSL thing it seems like Twitter thinks my site is in order? Smiley LOL

Please let me know if you are able to enter crypticwraith.com  without any issues -- otherwise I think the problem is solved? 🙂

Thanks so much!

Helper V
Solution

@ChristineCW wrote:

Hi again -- I think all my issues have been cleared! After sorting out the SSL thing it seems like Twitter thinks my site is in order? Smiley LOL

Please let me know if you are able to enter crypticwraith.com  without any issues -- otherwise I think the problem is solved? 🙂

Thanks so much!

All works now good job!

Mrsroadrunner Photography