New

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

Hi,
I am newb to this, this is my first time that Im using web deployment and DNS domain configurations.
My website is hosting at AWS S3 and my domain is: 
When Im trying to enter this domain sometimes the website is up and sometimes i get this error :
Website error code DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

When im trying to enter my domain from my android, i always get this error.
Why am I receiving a DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN code for my website and how can i fix it ?

Thank you!
Super User IV

@Oriel 

You need to setup your zone file (DNS) in Amazon - right now the internet knows that the DNS is pointed to Amazon, but it appears there is no @ record saying where the hosting is 

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Thank you for replying.

Well i just entered my Hosted Zones and I just saw I have A record Alias that point to my S3 end-point.

Do i need to change something else ?

@Oriel 

I suggest reaching out to Amazon Support as when I plugin your domain into https://toolbox.googleapps.com/apps/dig/#A/  and https://dnschecker.org/#A/orielbasson.com

There is no IP address returned

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

View solution in original post

Thank you for the reply PL281, appreciate the help.

Well, I tried to do everything from the start but still without any luck.

I followed this guide step by step :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6qB7MEFOe0

Possibly something changed, but still the same error.

Any suggestions at this point?

@Oriel 

1) There are instructions around the 28 minute mark of that video about setting up the A record - did you do that - can you post a screen capture of the Amazon DNS settings

2) As this is something within the Amazon DNS area you may have to reach out to their support as it's something in their settings

Other than your domain being registered with GoDaddy everything else you are doing is outside of the GoDaddy

ללא שם.png

I'll try contact AWS Support.

Thank you for your time 🙂

Helper I

Hello. Newbie Here, Just Trying To Learn All I Can. Thanks.
James McDonald