Office 365 Meeting Invites Disappearing

We are using Office 365 via Apple Mail and Apple Calendar. Several of our employees are having an issue when they send a group meeting invite, once invitees respond (accept meeting) the meeting disappears from the organizer's calendar. This issues does not occur every time. Any ideas on how to fix this?

TIA

Super User I
Super User I

Re: Office 365 Meeting Invites Disappearing

Hello @Belichick and thank you for reaching out the GoDaddy community was GoDaddy users assist each other on their issue. 

I'm curious, is the meeting invite disappearing on Apple devices? And/or does it happen via OWA as well?

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***

Re: Office 365 Meeting Invites Disappearing

Thanks for asking. We tested this and it is occurring via desktop, mobile and OWA as well. I am also working with Apple to try and trouble shoot this issue. It does not occur every time, and seems to be temporarily resolved by deleting and re-adding the Exchange account. However the issue did come back for at least one of our users.