Add a banner image to my marketing email
The banner image is the graphic at the top of your marketing email, just after your logo. It's your reader's first impression, so you want your banner image to fit your company brand or your newsletter’s vibe.
Note: Create a professional-looking image using GoDaddy Studio. The best dimensions are 590 x 175 pixels.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your site.
- From your dashboard, select Marketing > Email Marketing.
- Select Edit next to an existing email draft or Create a New Email to start a new email then select a layout template or build a new email from scratch.
- Select the Banner Image area to open your Media Library, or select Edit Image on the existing banner image if you’re using a template.
- Choose an existing image, upload a new image or use the Search bar to find a stock photo.
- Once you select your image, select Edit to open the Content Creator and customize your image before you add it, or select Insert add the image to your marketing email straight away.
- Select Add a Link to make your banner image clickable and select Resize and Reposition Image to change the image size, rotate the image, or add alt text for accessibility.