Add a bookable product
Create a Bookable product to allow your customers to purchase a booking through your store.
- Sign in to WordPress.
- Then, click on WooCommerce > Products > Add New.
- Under the "Product data" box, click on the dropdown and choose Bookable product.
- Click on the Virtual checkbox if you're not going to ship this product to your customers. That's to make sure the "Shipping Costs" tab isn't enabled with your product.
- Set booking duration, calendar display mode, and require confirmation for your booking product with the booking product general settings.
- The availability tab allows you to specify the maximum bookings per time block, require a buffer period between bookings, and set up a custom availability range.
- Change and manage the cost of a bookable product.
- Make bookings available for multiple persons at once.
- Add Bookable Resources.