Add a For Sale Lander to my domain listing
A For Sale Lander for your domain listing lets interested buyers know your domain is for sale and provides all the information they need to purchase your domain. GoDaddy and GoDaddy Partner Brands have template landers you can add to your domain listing.
While there are various methods to add a GoDaddy For Sale Lander, we recommend changing your nameservers to GoDaddy brand aftermarket nameservers. This method automatically adds a For Sale Lander to your domain and qualifies your domain listing for a lower 15% commission rate to GoDaddy when it sells (the standard commission rate for domains not using GoDaddy brand aftermarket nameservers is 25%).
For Sale Lander Types
The main lander types are Request Price Lander, Buy-Now Lander and Parking Lander. Each of these landers has its own benefits. The best one for your domain will depend on your portfolio and selling strategy. Below are the nameservers for each lander type and our recommended use case for your domain or portfolio.
Request Price Lander
- Nameservers: NS3.AFTERNIC.COM and NS4.AFTERNIC.COM
- For high value domains, we recommend using the Request Price Lander. The price request form collects information from interested buyers. Our Sales Team can then follow up with the interested buyers to build value in the name and explain how it will impact their business.
- Nameservers: NS5.AFTERNIC.COM and NS6.AFTERNIC.COM
- For lower value domains, we recommend using the Buy-Now Lander. This lander provides a link that directs interested buyers to a purchase page for the domain. The Buy-Now Lander creates a friction-free purchase path and increases the chance of a sale to an impulse buyer.
- Nameservers: NS1.AFTERNIC.COM and NS2.AFTERNIC.COM
- For domains with high organic traffic, we recommend using the Parking Lander. This lander displays ads that generate visitor revenue while having a purchase banner at the top for interested domain buyers.
GoDaddy Partner Brands
GoDaddy has many Partner Brands that also offer great For Sale Lander options. You must use one of the following nameservers to qualify for the reduced 15% commission rate. GoDaddy Partner Brand nameservers will end with one of the following:
Contact your domain listing company for assistance with For Sale Landers and their associated nameservers which you can use.