Add a page to my site
Your site can have up to 50 pages, and within each page you can add up to 20 sections. If you have a page you like, duplicate the entire page. Once you add a page, you might need to reorder your pages.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your site to open your site.
- Select Edit Website or Edit Site to open your website builder.
- Add a new page.
- In a browser, select Add Page in the Site Navigation menu.
- In the mobile app, select Pages then Add.
- Select what you’re adding: a new page, a link to an external website, or a drop-down menu (a menu item to collect similar pages underneath.)
- Write your Page Title. Keep your navigation bar simple with short page names that make it plain what they contain.
- Select the appropriate toggles. Your new page can be added to both the header and the footer if you'd like (or neither to "hide" your page).
- Show in Navigation makes it appear in the top, header navigation. If your page does not show in navigation (header or footer), you can still link to it from other pages or send people the direct link.
- Footer displays a link to the page at the bottom of each page.
- Private Pages are like regular pages except they're only visible to members. Any page except your home page can be a private page. Learn more about managing private pages.
- When you're finished, select Create Page.
- The new page will have no content, so select Add Section and begin adding content to your new page.
- Your changes are saved automatically. Use Preview to see the results and when you're ready to make the changes public, publish your site.
- At any time, you can change a page’s name and settings, including reordering your pages in the navigation or making your pages into a drop-down menu.
- Learn more about managing private website pages, including adding website members one at a time, adding multiple website members and deleting website members.
- Continue customizing your page by adding a section. Websites + Marketing has lots of specialized sections such as PDF viewers, price lists or menu sections for restaurants, real estate listings, Soundcloud audio tracks, links to YouTube videos, etc. You can even upload your own videos to your header and to some sections, or ask people to subscribe to your email list.
- Read more about customizing content in the Get Online guide to setting up your website.