Add a Pre-Built Page
With the Pre-Built page feature in Website Builder, you can easily select from a list a specially designed pages and choose the one that best suits you needs. Pre-built pages include page layout elements and real content, designed to guide you through building the website you want.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- In your Products list click Website Builder, and then click Manage next to the account you want to use.
- Click Design Your Pages.
- If necessary, from the Page list, select the page you want to edit.
- Go to the Pages tab, and then select Add Pages.
- from the Page Type menu, select Pre-Built Page.
- From the Category menu, select the type of Site you are building.
Note: If you don't find the type of site you are building in the Site Type list, you can select a type that might work for you. For example, a small business site type might work for a family reunion site. You can preview the layout of your selected site type in the Page Layout area.
- From the Page list, select what type of page you want to add, click Add Page.
- In the Page Title field, enter a title for your page.
- To allow Website Builder to automatically include the page in your navigation, select Include in Site navigation.
Note: This will overwrite any settings or subnavigation you may have added from the Edit Navigation page.
- Click OK.
Note: You can change the content of any page you add, at any time.