Add a site
Your Managed WordPress plan includes a certain number of websites. Deluxe and Ultimate plans have several sites available. Here's how to add a site to your plan.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- In the Managed WordPress section, select Manage All.
- Next to Managed WordPress, select + Create Site.
- How do you want to start building your WordPress website? Choose from:
- Use Default WordPress to start setting up a new site.
- Migrate My Site to start moving an existing site.
- Browse Templates to select a professional pre-built template.
- Follow the steps in the wizard to complete adding your site.
- Sign in to your Managed WordPress site
- Install a plugin in WordPress
- Install a theme from the WordPress repository