Add an additional tracking number in Managed WordPress Ecommerce
If you’re shipping items from an order separately, you’ll have more than one tracking number to share with your customer. This article explains how to add additional tracking numbers to an order in Managed WordPress eCommerce.
- Log in to WordPress
- Navigate to WooCommerce > Orders.
- Locate the order you want to add an additional tracking number to. The Shipment tracking column will already be populated with a tracking number.
- Select [+] Add shipment tracking and follow the regular process for adding a tracking number.
- Edit or remove my tracking number in Managed WordPress Ecommerce
- Share tracking information with my customers in Managed WordPress Ecommerce
- To learn more about the shipment tracking features built into Managed WordPress Ecommerce, check out these answers to common questions.