Add my email to Apple Mail on iPhone
Step 5 of the Set up my Professional Email series.
Add your Professional Email account to the Mail app on your iPhone. Then you can send and receive business emails from your phone.
- Locate the Mail app.
- New users: Tap to open the Mail app.
- Existing users: Open Settings > Tap Password & Accounts > Tap Add Account.
- Select the Other account type.
- Tap Add Mail Account.
- Enter your account details, and tap Next.
- Tap IMAP.
- Under New Account, in the Incoming Mail Server section, enter:
- Host name as "imap.secureserver.net"
- Your Professional Email User Name and Password
- In the Outgoing Mail Server section, enter:
- Host name as "smtpout.secureserver.net"
- Your Professional email User Name and Password
- Tap Next. Your Mail app auto-discovers your email account settings and loads your email.
- Exit the Settings app and tap Mail to open the app.
If the Mail app can't auto-discover your email account, turn off your WiFi and follow the steps again. To turn off your Wifi tap Wi-Fi and toggle to turn it off. Don't forget to turn it back on after you finish.