Canceling Privacy on Backordered domains
If you purchased Private Registration for a domain name you are attempting to register with Domain Backorders, you can cancel the privacy at any time. However, if we acquire the backorder domain name for you and it does not have privacy, your personal contact information will display in the public Whois database when you register it.
- Log in to your My Products page.
- If you aren't automatically directed there, make sure to select the My Products tab:
- Click Manage All:
- From the Buy/Sell tab at the top of your account, select Backorders and Monitoring.
- Select the domain name you want to modify.
- Click Privacy.
- Select Public, and then click OK.