Change a secondary domain's root folder in Web & Classic Hosting
Secondary domains have websites that work independently of the primary domain's hosted in separate folders. At any time, you can change which folder your secondary domain names use for the root of their websites.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- From the More menu, select Hosted Domains.
- Select the domain you want to use, and then click Edit.
- In the Folder field, enter the name of the folder you want to use preceded by /; for example, /blog.
- Click OK.
The secondary domain name now displays the index file you uploaded to that folder. For more information, see What file displays when someone browses to my domain name?