Change my Premium Online Store theme font and color
After you change the theme for your Premium Online Store, customize the theme's fonts and colors to match your brand's unique style. You can change sections of your site including main headings, buttons, menus, prices and body text.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll down to Website Builder and select Manage next to your Premium Online Store site.
- From your Dashboard, go to Store Design.
- Select the Theme tab and click Customize below your current theme.
- The Style Designer will open. Choose your site's customization, and when you're finished, click Save & Apply.
- Under Colors, pick a color combination. (The choices vary based on your theme.)
- If you want more choices, click + Custom colors and select a section of your site to expand the color spectrum.
- For even more options, click Advanced to edit the RGB (Red, Green, Blue) and HSV (Hue Saturation Value) fields.
- After you choose a color, click Select to see it in the preview site.
- Use the pencil button if you want to continue editing your custom color selection.
Note: Preview won't display individual page settings if they're left blank. For example, announcements and message fields must be filled in for them to appear in the preview — even if you customize the main message background color. External links are also disabled in the preview.
- Below Fonts, choose a font for the listed sections of your site. For example, pick a font for Links & Headings to customize the display of your slideshow's text.
- The preview window updates automatically to display your choice.
- If you want to start over using that theme's original fonts, select Reset fonts to default.
Note: Each theme offers a limited set of font choices, though the choices vary from theme to theme. If you don't see a particular font choice within a theme, click Cancel at the bottom of the Style Designer and pick another theme.