Change or delete my Professional Email alias
- Sign in to your Email & Office Dashboard (use your GoDaddy username and password).
- At the top of the page, select Email Aliases.
Edit an alias
- Next to the email alias you want to change, select Edit.
- Enter a new name for the alias. If you have multiple domains, you can also change the alias domain.
- Select Save.
- To use both the original and updated alias, select Yes, Keep It, Too. To only use the updated alias, select No, Thanks.
Your alias will now direct mail to your primary inbox.
Delete an alias
- Next to the email alias you want to delete, select Delete.
- Select Delete.
After an alias is removed, it can be used as a new email address.