Change the username on my Office 365 email account
You can change the username for your Office 365 account. After you change your username, it automatically creates an alias (or a forward) of the previous username so you won't miss any emails sent to the old email address.
- Sign in to your Email & Office dashboard (use your GoDaddy username and password).
- Click Manage next to the email address you want to update.
- Inside the area labeled Account Information, click Edit.
- Click inside the Username box and type your new username.
- Select Save.
- To continue to send and receive email, you'll need to remove your old email address from your devices and add your new one.
- Add my Office 365 email address to my desktop
- Add my Office 365 email address to my mobile phone
- For information on managing your domain's DNS at GoDaddy, visit Manage DNS zone files.
- For help logging into your Office 365 email account, see Sign in to Office online or Outlook.com.
- To change your email password, visit Change my Office 365 email password from the Email & Office dashboard.