Check Google indexing
Making sure search engines can crawl your website and the information displays properly in its search results is an important part of search engine optimization. You have two options when checking your Google indexing:
- Call our support number and one of our experts can do it for you for a fee.
- Do it yourself following the instructions in the tables below.
WordPress Premium Support
Our support experts can perform the following services for you for a fee:
- Check for and report on the following for 1 site:
- Confirm WordPress isn't blocking search engines from crawling the site
- URL Canonicalization
- Appropriate title pixel length
- Appropriate description length test
- Whether there is a Sitemap
- Whether there is a Robots.txt file
- Home page image descriptions
Based on our findings we may suggest these follow-up services for additional credits:
Do it yourself
|To do it yourself, see||Difficulty|
|Improve Google indexing||Medium|
- For more information about our premium support for WordPress, please visit our WP Premium Support Catalog.