Connect to Avalara AvaTax
Connect to a new or existing AvaTax account. If you have more than one company in AvaTax, choose the right company to record your Websites + Marketing online store transactions.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your site.
- On your Dashboard, expand Commerce, and then select Settings.
- Choose Sales Tax for taxes for your online store's physical and digital products.
- Select Connect for Free.
- If you already have an Avalara account, select Log in. If you're creating a new account, complete the information in the form and select Create Account.
- Sign in to your new account in Avalara using the login and password you just created.
- Select which company you want to connect, so Avalara can record your transactions, then select Save.
Note: From the Taxes area in your Websites + Marketing site, select Settings at any time to return to Avalara. Select Additional settings to open your full Avalara account in the same window.