Contact support from the Get Help dashboard
When you need support for your Managed WordPress account, get in touch with us via the Get Help dashboard from WordPress Admin.
- Sign in to WordPress.
- Click on Get Help in the left sidebar.
- In the Need some help? panel enter your email address in the Reply to field.
- Select an option from the Why are you contacting support? drop-down.
- Choose a supported plugin from the Which plugin can we help with? drop-down.
- Enter a Subject.
- Add as much information as possible in the How can we help? text area.
- (Optional) Check Create a troubleshooting user to create an Admin user for the support team.
- Click Submit request.
- Get answers from our Managed WordPress Help guides.