Create a forwarding email address
Create a new forwarding email address to automatically send mail directly to email addresses of your choosing. For example, you could forward messages sent to sales or Human Resources to specified mailboxes.
Note: Do you have Microsoft 365 email? Create a distribution group for this same feature.
- Sign in to your Email & Office Dashboard (use your GoDaddy username and password).
- Select Forwards > Add Forward.
- Enter a Forwarding address. This needs to be a new name since forwards can't be created for existing email addresses.
- Enter the email address(es) you want to Forward to and select Save.
- Your new email forwarding address shows on the Email Forwards page with the email address(es) it forwards to.