Create a Pickup Location
Follow the steps below to create a pickup location:
- Log in to WordPress.
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping > Pickup Locations.
- Click Add Pickup Location.
- Enter the pickup location name.
- Update the location detail tabs:
- Address: Enter the location’s address and any notes you’d like customers to see about this location.
- Available Products: If your plugin settings allow per-item location selection, specify which products and/or product categories can be picked up from this location. By default, products can be picked up from any location.
- Costs & Discounts: Override the fees and discounts associated with local pickup as established in the for this location.
- Pickup Appointments: Override the default business hours, holidays, and pickup times as established in the plugin settings for this location.
- Email List: Enter a comma-separated list of email recipients who should be notified when this location is selected in an order. The recipients will receive the New Order, Cancelled Order, and Failed Order emails if they are enabled on the WooCommerce > Settings > Email page.
- Click Update.