Create a Professional Email forwarding address
Create a new forwarding email address to automatically send mail directly to email addresses of your choosing. For example, you could forward messages sent to sales or Human Resources to specified mailboxes.
- Sign in to your Email & Office Dashboard (use your GoDaddy username and password).
- On the leftmost side, select Forwards.
- Select Add Forward.
- Enter a name for the forwarding address. This must be unique from any existing email addresses or forwards you’ve already created.
- Enter the email address(es) you want to forward to, and then select Save.
Your new forwarding address will be listed on the Email Forwards page with the email address(es) it forwards to.
- Return to the Email Forwards page to edit or delete your forwarding addresses.