Create marketing emails
Build connections with your customers by letting them subscribe to marketing email, including sales alerts, promotional events or newsletters. Email marketing campaigns can then increase your site's traffic.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Open your site.
- For Websites + Marketing and Premium Online Store: Scroll down to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to the website you want to change.
- For Digital Marketing: Scroll down to Online Marketing and select Manage next to the site you want to change.
- Open your email marketing area.
- For Websites + Marketing: From your dashboard, select Marketing > Email.
- For Digital Marketing: From your dashboard, select Email Marketing > Campaigns.
- For Premium Online Store: From your dashboard, select Promote > Promote
Note: Premium Online Store steps are similar to the steps below, but slightly different.
- Select Compose or Compose Campaign.
- Select a template to get started.
- Name your email so you can find it later. This is not the subject line, but more like a file name.
- Use the various toolbars to add elements such text, pictures, titles, and buttons. (For more details, see Create your first email campaign.
- The right panel displays images used on your site, which you can drag to the banner or body of your marketing email. Or you can upload new images.
- When you're done creating your marketing email, select Continue.
- Use the Recipients tab to enter email addresses or choose a contact list. Select Continue.
- Use the Details tab to customize the From name, From email and subject line. Choose to enable or disable link tracking, view tracking and social sharing. When everything looks good, select Send. If you want to schedule the mailing for another time, select Send later and follow the prompts.
- You’ll see one more confirmation. Save, cancel or select Looks good. Send it!
- No need to enter all your contacts by hand: Add marketing email subscribers