Create my Intuit connection app
Step 1 of the Next series.
Follow the steps below to create a free connection app with Intuit:
- Log into the Intuit Developer site.
- Navigate to Dashboard > Create an app.
- Select QuickBooks Online and Payments.
- Enter a name for your app, select Payments (US only) for the scope, then select Create app.
- Select the Production tab and update the Trems of Service Links and Countries you accept connections from if necessary. Select Save.
- Go to the Keys & OAuth tab. Copy and paste the Client ID and Client Secret into the plugin settings on your website.
- Update the Redirect URIs with the URI provided in the plugin settings. This will take the following format (replace "EXAMPLE.com" with your store's URL):
- Update the App URLs fields. You can use the homepage or shop domain for your Launch URL and Disconnect URL– these fields are required but don't require a special URL.
- Click Save.
- Check out the Intuit Payments plugin on WooCommerce.