Delete products in my GoDaddy account
If a product just isn't working out, you can cancel it to delete the product from your account. We'll send you a confirmation email you must answer, and after you reply, we'll delete the product and its files.
Note: If you want to cancel a domain and remove it from your account, see Cancel my domain.
- Go to your GoDaddy Renewals & Billing page. You might be prompted to log in.
- Select the product you want to delete, and then click Cancel Renewal.
- Click Delete My Product.
- Select To complete my request, I acknowledge that I must open the email and select 'Yes, I want to delete.'
- Click Send email.
- When you receive our "Are you sure?" email, open it and click Yes, I Want to Delete! We'll take you back to your account.
- Click Delete product. We'll confirm that your product is deleted from the account. If you'd like, use the feedback box to let us know why you deleted the product.
- After you delete a product or service, you can find out if you're eligible for a refund by contacting customer support.
- After you delete all your products, you can close your GoDaddy account.
Warning: You can't get a refund after you close your account. Once your account is closed, your account data is deleted and you will no longer be eligible for a refund as otherwise permitted under our
- If you cancel auto-renew of a product, you can keep using it until the end of your subscription — then we'll delete the product and all its files.
While these steps work for most products, a few are more difficult to delete or cancel. For these products, please see these Help articles: