Download Site Backup backups in Linux Hosting
Note: Site Backup hasn’t been sold as a new product since January 2018. For our new backup solution, see What is Website Backup?
You can download a copy of the files backed up to Site Backup as a
ZIP file to store locally.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Under Web Hosting, next to the Linux Hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- In the account Dashboard, click cPanel Admin.
- In the cPanel Home page, in the Files section, click Site Backup.
- Next to the website or database you want to use, click (Download Files).
- From the Date menu, click the backup you want to use.
- Select the files and directories you want to use.
- Click (Download Files).
- Enter a Name for the backup, and then click Download.