Edit my List for Sale domains
Check the status of domains you've listed for sale at any time. Or, make updates to your listings at the same time, if needed.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Select Buy & Sell > Domain Listing Service.
- View your current listings while on the Selling list tab. Or, view your sold domains on the Sold list tab.
- Check the status of your domains under the Status column:
- Listed For Sale: The domain is now listed for sale.
- Processing Listing: The domain is in the process of being checked and actively listed.
- Compliance check failure: The domain hasn't passed its compliance check, usually due to trademark issues.
- Select Edit listings to make changes to your domain listing info.
- Listing Price: The price shown on the Afternic network of registrar and reseller sites.
- Floor Price: The amount your Afternic sales executive can negotiate to, if necessary, to close the sale without contacting you for approval.
- For Sale Lander: Add a temporary page to your domain to let visitors know your domain is for sale.
- After making edits, select Update listings, then select Update listings again to confirm.
- Changed your mind? Remove your listings at any time.