Enable the enhanced checkout for WooCommerce stores
You can enable the new, enhanced checkout experience for your store right away, however, please note that:
- The following payment methods are compatible:
- GoDaddy Payments and more specifically the credit card, Apple Pay and Google Pay options are currently available
- Integrated Stripe for WooCommerce also supports the enhanced checkout feature
- Stripe for Woocommerce as your payment gateway (credit card and Apple Pay/Google Pay are only supported for now)
- WooCommerce Square
- WooCommerce PayPal Payments
- Use PHP 7.4+
Enable the enhanced checkout
There are two ways to enable the enhanced checkout:
- During the initial onboarding that you can complete when you join your site's admin dashboard for the first time. In the Payments step, you can find a switch named Enable Enhanced Checkout that you can turn on.
- By navigating at the WooCommerce and then Extensions page and installing the Enhanced Checkout extension.
After enabling the extension, make sure to visit and test the Checkout page to ensure that everything is working as expected.
- Find out how you can use the enhanced checkout for WooCommerce stores
- Learn how to disable the enhanced checkout
- Check this article on how to edit the enhanced checkout
- Click here for some frequently asked questions for the enhanced checkout