Find my Microsoft 365 server settings
We recommend using Exchange settings with your Microsoft 365 account. However, some email clients don't support Exchange, so you'll need to use your server settings to manually set up email.
- Sign in to Outlook on the web. Use your Microsoft 365 email address and password (your GoDaddy username and password won't work here).
- In the upper-right corner, select Settings, then view all Outlook settings.
- Select Mail, and then select Sync mail. You'll see the POP, IMAP and SMTP settings for Microsoft 365.
To set up your email for your client or device, use your Port number (IMAP or POP) for incoming mail and your SMTP for outgoing mail.
Note: If you can't set up email with SMTP, your account's SMTP Authentication might be disabled. You need to enable SMTP Authentication first.
- IMAP offers better email synchronization across devices and accounts than POP. Learn about the differences between IMAP and POP.
- Set up Microsoft 365 email on my phone and computer