Forward a domain
Domain forwarding (also often referred to as connecting, pointing or redirecting) lets you automatically direct your domain's visitors to a different location on the web. You can choose to forward your domain to a variety of places.
You can watch short video of this task farther down the page.
Note: Your domain must be registered with GoDaddy in order to use domain forwarding.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- If you aren't automatically directed there, make sure to select the My Products tab:
- Click Manage All next to Domains:
- Select your domain name from the list to access the Domain Settings page.
- On the Domains Settings page, next to your domain, click Use My Domain.
- Click the Connect button under Connect to an existing site.
- Choose from one of the following options to forward your domain name to:
- Websites (Squarespace, Weebly, Wix, WordPress, etc.)
- Social Sites (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.)
- Online Stores (Amazon, Ebay, Etsy, etc.)
- Media Sites (Instagram, YouTube, etc.)
- Forward To Any Site (enter the URL of your choosing)
Show me how
Note: It can take 24-48 hours for your domain to forward to an existing site.