Forward messages as attachments in webmail
Use Professional Email to attach messages to other messages, such as to forward an email conversation or for technical support. Professional Email packages all message contents (including headers and attachments) into a downloaded file.
- Sign in to your Webmail. Use your Professional Email address and password (your GoDaddy username and password won't work here).
- Select the check box for all messages you want to download.
- Select More actions > Save as file. Your message(s) will download.
- Select Compose to open a new message, or reply to an existing message.
- Select Add local file. You'll see the attached message below your subject line.