Forwarding emails as attachments
Use Workspace Webmail to forward emails as attachments. Workspace packages all of the message contents into a single attachment. To use this feature you will need to be in Classic View. If you are currently using Updated View, click the Classic View link on the top right. You can always switch back by clicking the Updated View in the same location.
- Log in to your Workspace Email.
- Open the message you want to forward. To forward multiple emails, instead of opening an email, use the checkboxes to select the emails you want to forward.
- In the top right corner of the page, click the More Actions menu.
- Select Fwd. as Attachment.
- Click Apply. A new email is created with a
- When the rest of the message is ready to go, click Send.
- You can also do this in Outlook 2013, if you prefer.