Get to know the Reseller Control Center
Welcome to the Reseller Control Center! Let's take a quick tour of the resources, features and functions available to customize and optimize your reseller storefront.
The dashboard is the homepage for your Reseller Control Center. Select Dashboard to review the following items:
- Links to news, blog posts, upcoming webinars, and other items of interest
- Customer support contact info
- Direct link to your storefront
- Quick snapshots of your metrics and sales
- Link to the Reseller Resource Portal (image assets, videos and general documentation)
Report topics include:
- Commission earnings from your storefront over time, broken down by customer and/or product
- Your commission payment history, including payment amounts and dates
- Upcoming renewal dates and amounts for your customers’ products
- Metrics for different promotions you’re running or that you’ve opted in to
- Monthly sales comparison charts
- Customer lookup and purchase history
- Domain lookup, domain registration, and pending domain transfers through your storefront
Select Storefront for tools to strengthen your storefront branding.
- Customize the look of your storefront with a new color scheme, logo or picture and create a unique experience for customers.
- Add social media links to your Facebook®, LinkedIn® and/or Twitter® accounts.
- If you have the Pro Reseller program, enable Google Analytics to track how visitors interact with your store.
Want to add a discount or sale? Or maybe it's a good time to increase a price or two! Select Products to adjust your product pricing.
- Set your own pricing for individual products or for product groups.
- Create temporary sale prices for individual products.
Your customers are great… so reward them! Select Marketing to set up promotions for your customers.
- Create custom promotional codes to distribute to your customers.
- Opt-in to existing promotions.
- Enable product cross-sell suggestions, which offer additional related products to your customers during checkout.
- Link to the Reseller Resource Portal for image assets, videos, and other ideas to help market your store.
Everything else lives here! Select Settings to fine-tune the basics of your storefront, including your company name and domain, storefront navigation menu, and customer support options.
- Select Company Info to edit the company name that appears on your storefront and legal agreements.
- Set a custom domain for your storefront.
- Customize your storefront navigation menu by curating product offerings, editing product names and URLs, and adding new pages to your header.
- Tailor the customer support options you offer to your customers.
- Adjust the currency your customers can check out with.
- Set the default domain registration lengths and extensions that you sell.
- Designate default nameservers for your customers.
- Subscribe to the eSource newsletter to keep up-to-date with news, product offerings and more.
- Select Reseller Accounts to switch to your additional reseller accounts if you have them.