How can I stop receiving emails or other contacts from GoDaddy?
We occasionally email customers to notify them of changes to their accounts. We also email surveys to find out what customers think about their experiences after working with GoDaddy Guides. If you don't want to receive email messages, text messages or phone calls from us, you can unsubscribe from them.
Note: Sometimes we're required to send you notifications about the administration of your account, including confirmation emails for purchases, domain name registrations and transfers, renewal or expiration notices, and other service-related events.
- Go to your GoDaddy Contact Preferences. If you're not already signed in, you'll be prompted to sign in.
- In the Contact Preferences list, select Email.
- Make sure none of the checkboxes for Account Summary and Updates, Product Information and News, and Promotional Offers and Surveys are selected, and then select Save Contact Preference.
- Repeat these steps for each of the Text Messages, Phone calls, WhatsApp and Mail sections: Select the section, make sure none of the contact options are selected and then select the Save button.
Note: Please allow up to 30 days for contact to stop.
- If you have multiple GoDaddy accounts, repeat these steps for each account.
- If you're in the United States or Canada and you don't have a customer account with us, contact the National Do-Not Mail List or DMAChoice to stop receiving email.