How do I get my 1099 form?
Each year, we send a 1099-MISC tax form to all resellers who meet the following qualifications:
- Payee account is set up as a U.S. resident.
- Payee account type is Individual.
- W-9 form was completed. (This is part of the payee setup process.)
- Paid more than $600 in the previous year. Your Payment History report shows all payments from January to December that will be in your 1099.
If you qualify for a 1099-MISC form, it will be sent to the address in your Payee account by the end of January. To avoid a potential delay, please make sure your address is up-to-date no later than the first week in January.
If you didn't meet the above requirements, you won't receive a 1099. You’ll need to file for your tax classification, such as partnership or limited liability company, as advised by your tax professional.
If you meet the qualifications and you haven’t received a 1099 by mid-February, please contact us for additional assistance. Our GoDaddy Guides are here to help.
- If you wish to change your 1099 info in the future, update your payee account.