I forgot my Microsoft 365 password
If you lost or forgot your Microsoft 365 password, you can change or reset it. Send a password reset email to yourself (using another email address associated with your account), or to the account administrator. If you're an admin or you remember your password, you can change passwords in the Email & Office Dashboard instead.
- Go to your Microsoft 365 sign-in page.
- Under Sign In, select the password link.
- Enter your email address, and then select Continue.
- Choose an account, and then select Send Email. A password reset email will be sent in a few minutes.
- If you don't have access to another email account, select the account administrator option. A password reset request will be sent to the account admin who can give you a temporary password.
- Open the email, and then select Reset Your Password.
- Enter a New password. Select Confirm password, and then Submit. You can now sign in to your account with your new password.