Install web applications in my Linux Hosting account
When it's time to add web applications (like WordPress or Joomla) to your Linux Hosting account, follow these steps to use Installatron.
Note: Got a website with another host? If you're moving the site to GoDaddy, you can save some time by importing the applications you're already using from that site.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Under Web Hosting, next to the Linux Hosting account you want to use, select Manage.
- In the account Dashboard, under Websites, below the domain select Install Application.
- In the Installatron Applications Browser, select the application you want to install and the information page for that app appears.
- Select + install this application. Or, if you decide not to install this app, select your browser's Back button and repeat the previous step.
- Complete the fields and selections, and then select + Install.
- You can find information about using Installatron in their Website Owner documentation.