Manually restore a backup
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Under Website Security and Backups, next to the domain you want to restore, select Manage.
- Under Backups, select Details.
- In the calendar, select the restore date.
- Select Restore Backup.
- Restore Files and Restore Database will be selected by default. You can deselect either option depending on whether you need your files, the database, or both restored.
- Select Continue.
The restore may take some time to complete. You will know it has finished when you receive either a success or failure message.
If you need assistance with the restore process, select Request Support to open a support ticket.