Microsoft Surface: Set up email
The Microsoft® Surface and an Office 365 account from GoDaddy were meant for each other. Set up on your tablet couldn't be easier.
Follow these steps and your email will be up and running on your Microsoft device in no time.
To Set Up Office 365 Email on Your Microsoft Surface
- On the Start screen, click Mail (the icon that looks like an envelope).
- Swipe your finger from the right edge of the screen to the left, and then click Settings.
NOTE: If you're using a mouse, point to the upper-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer down, and click Settings..
- Click Accounts.
- Click Add an account, and then click Outlook Exchange.
- Click Show More Details and enter the following information:
- Email Address — Enter your full email address.
- Server Address — outlook.office365.com
- User name — Type your full email address.
- Password — Enter your password.
- Click Connect.
NOTE: If the blue message saying, "Make my PC more secure" pops up, click Enforce these policies.
Pretty easy, right? Just one last thing: on your device, tap Mail (the icon that looks like an envelope). To make sure you can send messages, go ahead and compose an email and send it to yourself.