Move my site to GoDaddy
After you've purchased and set up your hosting service, you'll need to move your website over to us. Select one of the options below, according to your hosting platform, to start moving your website to GoDaddy.
- Move my site automatically to Managed WordPress
- Move my site with FTP and FileZilla to Linux Hosting
- Move my site with FTP and FileZilla to Windows Hosting (Plesk)
- Move a single cPanel account to my VPS & Dedicated server
- Move an entire server control panel using the WHM Transfer Tool
- Move an entire server control panel using the Plesk Migrator Extension
- When using FTP to move a website, you'll need to export your database from your old host and import it to GoDaddy.
- When you're ready to make your site live with us, you may need to repoint your DNS to GoDaddy.
- Need help moving your site? Contact us for information on our paid site migration services.