Performance report for WordPress
A slow website can lower page views, customer satisfaction, and even conversion rate. How fast does your WordPress site load? You have two options when evaluating your site's performance:
- Call our support number and one of our experts can do it for you for a fee.
- Do it yourself following the instructions in the tables below.
WordPress Premium Support
Our support experts can perform the following services for you for a fee:
- Check for and report on the following:
- Website load time.
- Number of active and inactive plugins, and details about any problematic/conflicting plugins.
- Site size.
- Number of external scripts.
- PHP 7 Compatibility of plugins and themes.
Based on our findings we will provide recommendations and may suggest these follow-up services for additional credits:
- Optimize images to reduce your site's size and load time.
- Install a plugin to reduce the number of external scripts.
- Install a caching plugin to improve load time.
- Remove unnecessary plugins.
- Troubleshoot and fix plugins causing slow load times or over-utilizing hosting resources.
Do it yourself
|To do it yourself, see||Difficulty|
|Evaluate site performance with PageSpeed Insights||Basic|
|Evaluate site performance with GTmetrix||Basic|
|Evaluate site performance with Pingdom||Basic|
|Check PHP 7 compatibility of WordPress plugins and themes||Basic|
- For more information about our premium support for WordPress, please visit our WP Premium Support Catalog.