Regain access to my domain or my account
Submit a request to regain access to your domain or your account if you:
- Lost access to the email address listed in your account.
- Couldn’t validate your account ownership with a GoDaddy Guide.
- Don’t have access to the account with your domain and you’re listed as the registrant.
Note: If you have access to the email address associated with your account but can't sign in, try resetting your password.
- Visit our Regain access to my domain or my account page and select Get Started.
- Under The Domain Name(s) you want to access, enter the name of your domain(s), then select Next.
- If you're trying to get access to your account, list all domains associated with your account.
- If you're requesting access to a domain, enter an email address different than the one associated with your domain.
- Wait... why do you need my ID? We require an ID to make sure that you're the account owner, so we can keep your account safe from any takeover attempts. Rest assured that the information you send is protected and isn’t used beyond the need to verify your account ownership. For more information about these requirements, please see our Terms of Service.
- If you select Yes, enter Your Company Name and upload a government-issued document for company identification.
Note: If you don't have a domain name and need assistance with gaining access to your account, reach out to our GoDaddy Guides for assistance.