Remove my domain connection to a 3rd-party service
Remove your domain connection to other sites, such as Twitter or Squarespace, to use your domain with a different product or service. You'll need to remove the connection before you can edit your A record or set up domain forwarding, because connecting your domain to another site will lock those DNS records.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Select your domain name from the list to access the Domain Settings page.
- Select Manage DNS under Additional Settings.
- Select Remove Template to delete the connection.
- Now that you've removed the 3rd-party connection from your domain, it's time to change your A record.
- Use your domain with Website Builder